Happiness vs. Frustration
Things that make me happy today:
1. FedEx delivered the rest of 1 leaning bookcase this morning.
2. I have Chocolate Raspberry coffee creamer.
3. I found new quotes to add to my collection.
4. Dan installed a retractable clothesline in the laundry room and I get to try it out today!
Things that frustrate me today:
1. I still can't get the hang of how to do a seed stitch.
2. Dishes need to be done (yes, some I do hand-wash instead of using the dishwasher).
3. I need to dust ceiling fans. (I feel sneezes coming on already.)
4. The gloomy weather.
I have a goal too. I am really going to try to post to this blog more often than once every few months!!! I figured I should give a go again. I know my life is not that exciting, but hey...my husband thinks I'm wonderful. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home