Monday, January 30, 2006

no. 1

So, this is the first entry of my blog. Never done this before, but Mike made it sound so interesting. Thus, I'll give it a whirl.

As to the name, it just popped into my head. "My Happy Place" was already taken. Maybe it's because I'm wearing a blue shirt at the moment. Who knows. As Dan would say, I'm just bizarre at times.

This being a Monday, people usually are thinking, "Man I can't wait until Friday." But not me, not today! I may have woke up late, but it was a great Monday! Work went well, I worked out at the gym for a while, and then played volleyball at church. In large part, my great mood probably had to do with being able to spend some quality time with Dan this weekend. After hardly speaking to each other last week after a communication error (i.e. LACK of communication), we had a great weekend together. This distance is really starting to get to me. But, I deal with it because the alternative is not an option. One hour/60 minutes/3600 seconds. It's worth it. It may drive me nuts at times, but at least his house is done.

I ramble too much. I realize this in my thoughts and when I'm talking. Random thoughts pop out at times. Yes, this does happen when I'm talking as well. (Embarrassing at times, let me tell you.) But enough rambling for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home